Terms and conditions
Welcome on the website of ADD-Design BV!
These general terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the ADD-Design website, which can be found at www.add-design.be.
If you visit this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ADD-Design BV if you do not agree with all the conditions on this page.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, privacy statement and disclaimer and all agreements: “customer”, “you” and “your” refer to you, the person who registers on this website and complies with the company's terms and conditions and condition. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us”, refers to both the Customer and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the customer in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the customer's needs in relation to to provide the Company's listed services, in accordance with and subject to the applicable laws of the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capital letters and/or he/she or she is considered interchangeable and is therefore considered to be referring to the same thing.
Unless stated otherwise, ADD-Design and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ADD-Design BV. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access these from ADD-Design BV for your own personal use subject to restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You may not:
- Republish material from ADD-Design BV
- Sell, rent or sublicense ADD-Design BV material
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ADD-Design BV
- Redistribute content from ADD-Design BV
This Agreement is effective on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created using the Algemene Voorwaarden Generator.
Areas of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. ADD-Design does not filter, edit, publish or review comments before they have appeared on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of ADD-Design, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, ADD-Design is not liable for the Comments or for any liability, damage or costs caused and/or suffered as a result of the use of and/or posting and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
ADD-Design reserves the right to review all comments and remove any comments that may be considered inappropriate or offensive or that cause a violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and permissions to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to any copyrights, patents, or trademarks of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, abusive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote any business or custom or current commercial activity or illegal activity.
You hereby grant ADD-Design a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit your Comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinks to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way as to the websites of other publicly traded companies
- System-wide accredited businesses, with the exception of recruiting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charitable trusts who are not allowed to hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other website information so long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- well-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals
- accounting, law and consultancy firms;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We approve linking requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the linking would not make us appear unfavorable to ourselves or our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative data with us; (c) the advantage to us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of ADD-Design; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in a link to our website, please notify us by sending an email to ADD-Design. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of all URLs from which you wish to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site that you wish to link to. Please wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can create a hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the unified resource locator being linked to; or
- By using a different description of our linked website that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party's site.
Use of ADD-Design's logo or other artwork is not permitted for linking without a trademark license agreement.
You may not create frames around our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website without prior approval and written consent.
Liability for content
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims made on your website. No link(s) may appear on any website that could be interpreted as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any rights of any third party.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time. By continually linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is objectionable for any reason, you are free to contact us at any time and let us know. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to do so or respond to you directly.
We garanderen niet dat de informatie op deze website correct is, we garanderen niet de volledigheid of nauwkeurigheid ervan; evenmin beloven we ervoor te zorgen dat de website beschikbaar blijft of dat het materiaal op de website up-to-date wordt gehouden.
Voor zover maximaal toegestaan door de toepasselijke wetgeving, sluiten we alle verklaringen, garanties en voorwaarden met betrekking tot onze website en het gebruik van deze website uit. Niets in deze disclaimer zal:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude our or your liabilities which may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) settle all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.